Da Vinci Pasta & Pizza is an Italian restaurant in a fast casual style.
We are located on the 1st floor of Kaubamajakas Shopping Centre (Papiniidu 8/10 , Pärnu / view map), on the 1st floor of Rocca al Mare Shopping Centre (Paldiski mnt 102, Tallinn / view map) , on the ground floor of Kristiine Shopping Centre (Endla 45, Tallinn / view map) and at Tasku Centre (Turu 2, Tartu / view map) and on the second floor of Järve Centre (Pärnu maantee 238, Tallinn / view map). T1 Mall of Tallinn IV floor (Peterburi tee 2) (view map) Da Vinci offers taste experience of various Italian food and beverages. Our selection includes traditional Italian dishes: pizzas, pastas, salads, soups, main courses and desserts, aimed at introducing Italian cuisine. To make the concept perfect, we top it off with real Italian ice-cream (gelato – read more here).
12 reasons to visit Da Vinci restaurants:
- We have a unique menu of Illy coffee and hot chocolate
- A separate menu for Dammann tea
- Da Vinci restaurants have the best pizzas in Estonia! (read more here)
- We are the only one in Estonia to offer Italian ice-cream, or gelato, with 16 different flavours
- We use 90% Italian ingredients for cooking, ensuring good taste and high quality
- Our drink menu mostly includes Italian beverages (water, juice, beer and alcohol)
- Unique high-quality juices (kiwi-apple, blood orange)
- Our menu includes unique Italian wines selected by our sommelier, and wine suggestions accompany the dishes
- Our menu is 100% Italian cuisine
- Our restaurants have Illy & Dammann shop in shop, offering world-famous coffee and tea products
- Da Vinci menu has been prepared in cooperation with chef Imre Kose
- Always professional and friendly service